Join Robin at her sacred home in Tyler Hill, Pennsylvania for a very special weekend. The conversation during the weekend will be dedicated to the idea of moving from a Spiritual Warrior to a Divine Warrior. Because when this occurs for our army of Spiritual Warriors, we will reach a tipping point on the planet, that enables all of humanity to join us in this higher consciousness living.
Now, more than ever, we can become the change we want to see in the world. If this what Gandhi meant with this famous quote? Over the course of the weekend retreat – we will focus on the following questions:
- How do we define the concept of Spiritual Warrior verses Divine Warrior?
- What is your unique Soul Mission as a member of the Divine Warriors?
- What role can we each play individually and collectively play in this Divine Revolution?
- What is this great change that is happening on a global level?
- How can we hold space for this post-tipping point vision of unified higher consciousness?
And of course, we will have yummy food that we will all participate in cooking in our wonderful kitchen. To keep the retreat price, down, I will be asking the attendees to contribute food items based on what meal they are participating in creating.
It is a wonderful experience to join in the group cooking. We will take walks, meditate, receive channeled messages, experience energy healing and have amazing conversations. Sounds wonderful, right?
The fee for attending is $599 single occupancy and $399 double occupancy. Once you say yes by email - Robin@clare-ity.com that you are interested in attending, Robin will send you an invoice.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 will be required to hold your space and then the rest must be paid in full prior to the retreat. Space is limited to 10 attendees.